Fiberon ProTect Advantage™ has a solid, flat bottom profile and is engineered with proven performance of patent-pending PermaTech® technology for durability, stain and fade protection.
The Beauty of Natural Hardwoods
Chestnut, Gray Birch and Western Cedar offer varied color tones and grain patterns for a realistic, natural wood look. Installed with optional Fiberon Hidden Fasteners, ProTect decking provides a gorgeous, smooth surface underfoot.
These colors require no staining or painting. Fiberon ProTect Advantage is available in 3 colors, the multichromatic Chestnut, Gray Birch and Western Cedar.
ProTect Advantage offers the co-extruded cap on three sides and is available in four beautiful colors—one solid color, Harbor Gray, and three multi-chromatic colors: Gray Birch, Chestnut and Western Cedar. These rich color tones have subtle streaking and realistic wood grain patterns that add beauty and dimension to any outdoor living space.
No stains, no pains. Fiberon ProTect Advantage with patent pending PermaTech is backed by an industry first 25-year limited stain and fade warranty. Requiring only an occasional cleaning with soap and water, it is engineered to provide a scratch resistant, stain resistant, superior finish that will look beautiful and last for years to come.
- Elegant look of natural hardwoods
- Multichromatic colors with realistic wood grain patterns
- Backed by a 25-year limited warranty
- The solid composite core resists splintering, cracking, and decay
- Board Profile Dimensions: Flat bottom .93 in. x 5.3 in.
- Boards are not reversible.
- Square Edge Board Lengths: 20 feet
- Grooved Edge Board Lengths: 12 ft.; 16 ft.; 20 ft.
- Fascia Boards: .75 in. x 11.25 in. x 12 ft.; all colors available
- Riser Boards: .75 in. x 7.25 in. x 12 ft.; all colors available