Paramount™ combines all the advantages of cellular decking with a highly resilient surface for lasting durability. This strong surface is bonded to the core to create a hard-wearing deck board with premium, realistic wood looks that last.
Available in six rich color options, solid and multi-chromatic, Paramount is also available in square edge and grooved. Grooved boards installed with Phantom Hidden Fasteners provide a fastener-free surface and a deck that is smooth underfoot.
Paramount PVC Decking is backed by a lifetime limited warranty.With its super-resilient surface, slip-resistant patterns and gorgeous hardwood colors, Fiberon Paramount® PVC Decking is something extraordinary. It has a durable co-extruded surface that’s bonded to the core to create a hard-wearing yet lightweight, easy-to-handle board.
There’s no organic content to promote mold growth, but there is exceptional resistance to moisture, dents and flames. Paramount PVC Decking meets the requirements of the CA SFM 12-7A-4, Part A and Part B, Class B Burning Brand, for use in all Wildland Urban Interface (WUI) zones. Wood decks simply can’t compare.
- Beautiful solid and exotic hardwood colors and grain patterns
- Durable co-extruded surface
- Highly moisture resistant
- No organic content to promote mold growth
- Ultra low maintenance
- Complementary fascia
- Board Profile Dimensions: Flat bottom 1 in. x 5.5 in. (2.54 cm x 13.97 cm)
- Boards are not reversible.
- Board Weight: 1.58 lbs./lineal ft.
- Material: Cellular foam polymer with coextruded cap on three sides
- Square Edge Board Lengths: 20 feet
- Grooved Edge Board Lengths: 12 ft.; 16 ft.; 20 ft.
- Span Limitations: Perpendicular to joist 16 inches (40 cm); Up to 45° angle to joist 12 inches (31 cm); Stair stringer spacing 16 inches (40 cm)
- Fascia Boards: .5 in. x 11.75 in. x 12 ft.; all colors available
- Riser Boards: not available