Micronized EverGuard™ is a revolutionary way to pressure-treat wood for decks, fences, landscaping and general construction uses. Micronized EverGuard™ offers many benefits, including significantly improved corrosion performance over past formulas. In addition, Micronized EverGuard™ is pressure-treated wood that exhibits corrosion rates on metal products similar to CCA pressure-treated wood.If you have been looking for a product with the same long-lasting performance as traditional treated lumber—one that can be easily painted or stained—treat yourself to Micronized EverGuard™.
- Lighter, natural color
- More natural wood appearance
- Better paint-ability and stain-ability
- Better corrosion protection to exterior, code-approved fasteners and hardware
- End uses include interior and exterior above ground, ground contact and fresh water immersion
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Micronized EverGuard™ is also an environmentally conscious choice. Copper bonds to organic matter in the soil, becoming biologically inactive and causing no eco-toxic or other environmental impacts.
Building Code Compliant
Building code compliant as described in the ICC Evaluation Services, Inc. ESR 980 (MCQ) and ESR-1721 (MCA.)
Click here for MSDS