Fiberon® introduces Horizon® Symmetry™ Collection Decking. Four distinct colors, Cinnabar, Burnt Umber, Warm Sienna, and Graphite were inspired by natural minerals and earth pigments. The full palette has earned rave reviews: homeowners prefer these new shades over other leading deck boards.
Horizon Symmetry Decking features a low-gloss formulation and unique micro-texturing for a beautiful matte finish and subtle, fluid grain patterns on top and bottom. Four-sided, patent-pending PermaTech® surface protection provides unbeatable resistance to fading, staining, insects, and decay.
Horizon Symmetry is the ideal wood alternative for applications that show both sides of the board, such as a privacy screen, or as a top surface for deck railings. Grooved and square-edge profiles are offered, as well as matching fascia and riser boards.
- Low-gloss formulation and micro-texturing produce an on-trend matte finish
- Rich, multi-toned colors and unique wood grain patterns enhance visual appeal
- Four-sided capping with PermaTech creates a durable, reversible board
- Available in four high-demand colors: Warm Sienna, Cinnabar, Burnt Umber, and Graphite
- Environmentally-friendly content (recycled wood and plastic polymers) reduces landfill waste
- Matching fascia and riser boards are available
- Pairs perfectly with Symmetry Railing to create an elegant outdoor space
- Board Profile Dimensions: Flat bottom .935 in. x 5.4 in.
- Square Edge Board Lengths: 20 ft. (12 ft. and 16 ft. lengths available by special order only)
- Grooved Edge Board Lengths: 12 ft., 16 ft., and 20 ft.
- Fascia Dimensions: .75 in. x 11.25 in. x 12 ft.
- Riser Dimensions: .75 in. x 7.25 in. x 12 ft.