As stunning as it is strong, Fiberon Horizon decking with patent pending PermaTech™ Innovation is designed to last. A revolutionary breakthrough in composite decking materials, it is the perfect union of natural beauty, cutting-edge technology and the ultimate in low maintenance.
Dramatic looks, Outstanding Performance
Premium multichromatic colors have exotic, hardwood tones and grain patterns. Homeowners get the best of the best with natural looks and the durability of composite decking warranted against staining and fading.These colors require no staining or painting. Fiberon Horizon with PermaTech is available in four warm colors; Ipe, Rosewood, Tudor Brown, and Castle Gray
No stains, no pains. Fiberon Horizon with patent pending PermaTech is backed by the industry’s first 25-year limited stain and fade warranty – not that you’ll need it. Requiring only an occasional cleaning with soap and water, it is engineered to provide a scratch resistant, stain resistant, superior finish that will look beautiful and last for years to come.
- Striking looks emulate exotic, tropical hardwoods
- Patent-pending PermaTech® technology provides long-lasting surface protection
- Reversible boards offer varied wood grains for a more natural look
- Available in five high-demand colors: Tudor Brown, Ipe, Rosewood, Castle Gray, Greystone
- Decking resists stains, mold and mildew, and cleans easily
- Industry-leading 25-year stain and fade limited warranty provides added assurance
- Board Profile Dimensions: Flat bottom .935 in. x 5.4 in. (2.37 cm x 13.7 cm)
- Boards are reversible
- Square Edge Board Lengths: 20 feet
- Grooved Edge Board Lengths: 12 ft.; 16 ft.; 20 ft.
- Fascia Boards: .75 in. x 11.25 in. x 12 ft.; all colors available
- Riser Boards: .75 in. x 7.25 in. x 12 ft.; all colors available