Relax Decking features a unique, patented technology that fuses together recycled synthetic fibers for unbeatable strength and durability. Plus, Relax Decking isn’t affected by moisture, and won’t crack, split, or splinter. It’s ideal for any wood decking need.
Bridging the Gap Between Wood and Composites
Composite Decking Benefits at a Wood Decking Price
Available in two popular colors, Relax Decking is easy to install, easy to maintain, and eco-friendly. It’s long lasting and priced right – meaning you’ll never
need to settle for wood decking again.
Prefinished with a protective two-coat, surface-bonded color layer containing UV inhibitors, anti-oxidants, and bicodes, Relax Decking resists staining and cleans easily with soap and water.
- Will not crack, splinter, or decay
- No wood fillers that promote mold growth
- Tough and strong (higher break strength than most composites
- Less thermal expansion than standard composite
- Resists swelling and damage due to freeze/thaw cycles
- Cuts and machines like wood
- Easy to sand; easy on sawblades
- Works with common deck screws or pneumatic nails
- Nail or face-screw withing 1/2 in. of edge with no cracking
- Joist spacing - 16in. on center