Fiberon Relax Decking
Bridging the Gap Between Wood and Composites
COMPOSITE DECKING BENEFITS AT A WOOD DECKING PRICE
Relax Decking features a unique, patented technology that fuses together recycled synthetic fibers for unbeatable strength and durability. Plus, Relax Decking isn’t affected by moisture, and won’t crack, split, or splinter.
- Will not crack, splinter, or decay
- No wood fillers that promote mold growth
- Tough and strong (higher break strength than most composites
- Less thermal expansion than standard composite
- Resists swelling and damage due to freeze/thaw cycles
- Prefinished with a protective two-coat, surface-bonded color layer containing UV inhibitors, anti-oxidants, and biocides
- Resists staining; cleans easily with soap and water
- Offers a natural, matte finish
- Color resists normal sun exposure and foot traffic
- Can be refreshed to maintain optimal appearance or change color, using available fast-drying factory coatings
Two Popular Colors Work With Any Architecture or Décor:
Installs Like Wood:
- Cuts and machines like wood
- Easy to sand; easy on sawblades
- Works with common deck screws or pneumatic nails
- Nail or face-screw withing 1/2 in. of edge with no cracking
- Joist spacing – 16in. on center
Easy On the Environment:
- Contains 98% post-consumer/commerical recycled content
- Made from recycled synthetic fibers
15- YEAR RESIDENTIAL LIMITED WARRANTY
a. Performance Warranty: Fiberon Relax Decking shall, under normal and proper service conditions, remain free from material manufacturing defects and will not check, splinter, delaminate, rot, or suffer structural damage from fungal decay, when installed, used, and maintained in an above-ground application and in accordance with Fiberon’s written instructions.
b.Term: Fifteen (15) years from the date of original purchase by or for a residential application as long as the Original Purchaser owns the property upon which the Fiberon Product was installed.
- Clean spills or other staining materials with water and normal deck cleaners, broom scrub, and rinse.
- Do not use pressure washers on decking, as they could damage the surface color.
- To maintain optimal appearance, do not drag sharp, heavy objects across the surface.
- For optimal performance, periodically recoat with the available Fiberon factory finish as needed.