Visit firetreatedwood.com for all Dricon support materials
Combining the flexibility, warmth and environmental advantages of wood with the protection and security of flame resistance, Dricon FRT wood is an economical choice for framing, roofs and other interior applications in both commercial and residential buildings. Biewer Lumber’s Code Compliant Dricon FRT wood is chemically treated to react to fire by creating its own protective char shell, which preserves its structural integrity and ultimately lessens potential damage.
Dricon FRT wood advantages:
- Authentic Code Compliant FRT product
- Backed by a 40-year builder’s limited warranty in roof systems; covers materials and labor.
- Also available: 40-year limited warranty against termites and fungal decay, and 10-year limited warranty for truss builders.
- Allows greater design freedom for architects and engineers.
- EPA-registered resistance to termites and fungal decay in above ground, weather-protected applications.
- Conforms to current American Wood Protection Association (AWPA) standards.
- Produced by independent licensees of Arch Wood Protection, which follow enforced quality control standards.
- MIL-L-19140E QPL listed.
- Factory Mutual listed.
- Distinctive dye added for easy product identifications.