Biewer Wisconsin Sawmill, Inc., completed a $9 million installation of an automated planer, sorter and stacking line. Our cutting edge production line can now produce an annual footage of 120 million board feet. Because of this growth, we require a strong team optimize this sawmill investment.
Candidates must be safety oriented, dependable, and motivated individuals looking for full-time, year-round employment.
Electro-Mechanical Technician – APPLY NOW
- Perform electrical, mechanical and PLC troubleshooting and repairs of equipment;
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment;
- Design and fabricate equipment parts;
- Ensure safe work practices, follow safety procedures and complete required safety forms, checklists and permits; and
- Maintain good industrial housekeeping at workstation, work areas and lumber yard.
Associate’s degree, technical certification or equivalent experience in manufacturing. Candidate must have mechanical skills including knowledge of electrical, pneumatics, hydraulics, welding, fabricating, or strong aptitude to acquire these skills. PLC experience a plus.
General Labor/Machine Operator – APPLY NOW
- Operate modern sawmill and planer equipment;
- Train on various aspects of the sawmill and planer manufacturing process;
- Follow work instructions and monitor equipment performance;
- Identify and communicate production and quality concerns;
- Ensure safe work practices and follow safety procedures; and
- Maintain good industrial housekeeping at workstation and work areas.
- HS diploma or equivalent, solid work history and mechanical aptitude.
Benefits following 90 days of service include:
Flexible Spending Accounts
Optional Short and Long Term Disability
Qualified applicants may also apply in person M-F from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Biewer Wisconsin Sawmill 400 Red Pine Court Prentice, WI 54556
Located in northern Wisconsin, the area is perfect for the hunter, outdoor enthusiast and family to enjoy what the beautiful Wisconsin north woods has to offer!
Equal Opportunity Employer