EverGuard ACQ lumber preservative is a waterborne, alkaline copper quaternary preservative system developed to provide long-term protection of wood exposed in exterior applications. The EverGuard system is based on the well-established effectiveness of copper combined with an organic quaternary compound and is applied to wood by pressure treatment. EverGuard ACQ treated wood products are available for above ground, ground contact and fresh water contact applications for projects such as decks, fences and landscaping.
- EverGuard™ ACQ products are durable and designed for outdoor construction.
- Can be used for playground products, patios, decks, garden edging, landscaping structures, fencing, outdoor furniture, structural lumber, sill plates and more.
- The preservative used in EverGuard™ ACQ is copper with a co-biocide.
- An effective and widely used choice for pressure treated wood throughout the world. The ACQ preservative system has been used in the U.S. to protect wood products for over 15 years.
- Preservative system meets American Wood Protection Association standards.
- EverGuard™ ACQ products can be used in AWPA use category standards UC2, UC3A, UC3B, UC4A and UC4B.
- The EverGuard™ ACQ preservative system, as described in the ICC-ES Report, ESR-1980, meets all major model building code requirements for Red Pine, Ponderosa Pine and Southern Yellow Pine.
- EverGuard™ ACQ treated wood products are third party inspected by ALSC accredited agencies.
- Lifetime Residential and Agricultural Limited Warranty against structural damage caused by fungal decay and termites.
- EverGuard™ products are approved for above ground use, ground contact use and critical structure applications.
- NAHB Research Center Green Approved. By using these approved products, architects, specifiers, home builders, and contractors are now eligible to receive points toward a building being certified under the National Green Building Standard.